If at any point you want to change the Password you are using to log into Jatheon Cloud platform, follow the next steps:
- Log into your Jatheon account.
- Head over to the main header drop-down (where you have your initials) and click on the down arrow.
- Choose Account Settings option.
- Then go to the Security tab.
- Click the Change Password button.
Enter your Current and New password (pay attention to the password rules listed below the New Password field).
Once you fill out the fields and click the Save Changes button, a notification will show up to let you know that the password has been successfully changed.
You will need to use the newly set password the next time you wish to log into the platform.