Do you like having your emails organized so that you can easily find the ones that you have marked as "special"?
All the users on Jatheon Cloud who can access emails have the option to use Personal Tags.
These tags are not shareable with anyone else from the organization, i.e. only the User who's logged in can manage them.
Personal Tags are listed in the Tags section in a table which consists of the following columns:
- Tag Color – you can change the color directly from the table, by clicking the arrow and choosing a new color in the color picker popup
- Tag Name – the actual name of the tag
- Tagged Emails – the total number of emails tagged with the Tag (link to the Search Results with this Tag preselected)
- Date Created – the date when the Tag was created
- Description – the Tag Description
- Actions – Edit and Delete action
You can sort all the columns except for the Description and Actions. Initially, Personal Tags are presented in alphabetical order. There is also standard pagination (set to 50 by default), but you can also present 10, 25 and 100 items on a page.
Creating a Personal Tag
To create a Personal Tag:
- Log into your Jatheon Account
- Head over to the Tags section
- Click the New Tag button
- A form will appear presenting the following fields:
- Tag Name (max 30 characters)
- Tag Description (max 200 characters) – optional
- Tag Color (set to red by default) – click the down arrow to open the color picker
Once you fill out the fields and click the Save button, a toast notification will show up to let you know that you have created a Tag. The newly created Tag will appear in the Tag list. You can also cancel the action by clicking the Cancel button.
Editing a Personal Tag
To edit a Personal Tag, hover over a Tag's row. The Edit option will show up. Once you click on it, a form will show up, where you can edit the information about this Tag.
Once you are done editing, you can either save the changes by clicking the Save button (a toast notification will appear to let you know you've done it) or cancel the action by clicking the Cancel button. You can also delete the Tag by clicking the Delete option.
Deleting a Personal Tag
You can find the Delete option under the More menu button (look for the '𝌀' symbol). Click on it, and a confirmation pop-up will appear, asking you to confirm the deletion since the Tag will be removed from all the emails where it was previously applied.