- Service Provider (SP) - Initiated Authentication (SSO) Flow - This authentication flow occurs when the user attempts to log in to the application from Jatheon Cloud.
To set up Okta SSO integration, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Install the Jatheon Cloud application in your Okta instance.
- Log into Okta with your administrator account.
- Click on Applications in the left menu.
- Under Applications, select Browse App Catalog option and search for Jatheon Cloud.
- Select Jatheon Cloud and click Add Integration.
- In the Jatheon Cloud application, go to Sign On tab and copy the values of Client ID and Client secret.
- In the Sign On tab, click on the link titled OpenID Provider Metadata. JSON document will be shown. Look for a key titled “issuer” at the beginning of the document and copy the URL value.
- You can give users/groups access to the Jatheon Cloud application in the Assignments tab.
- Log in to Jatheon Cloud (https://cloud.jatheon.com) with your administrator account, then go to Company Settings and switch to Integrations tab. Click Add Okta Identifier.
- Enter the issuer URL value copied from OpenID Provider Metadata as Okta Identifier.
- Enter the Client ID and Client secret.
Users assigned to Jatheon Cloud Okta Application will now be able to log into Jatheon Cloud via
- Go to your login URL: https://cloud.jatheon.com/login/okta?name=<your-okta-subdomain>
Note: if your Okta URL is acme.okta.com, your Login URL is https://cloud.jatheon.com/login/okta?name=acme
- Click Log in with Okta
Keep in mind that user accounts won't be created in Jatheon Cloud until the initial SSO login.