To transfer Verizon Network Archiving Service from another vendor to Jatheon:
- Customer deprovisions all Verizon numbers in the Verizon Archiving Accounts
- Customer has the existing vendor deprovision all Verizon archiving accounts. Please note, the accounts can be deprovisioned only after all the numbers within the accounts have been deprovisioned.
- Customer informs Jatheon once the numbers and the accounts have been deprovisioned
- Jatheon requests Verizon to offboard customer’s ECPD from the archiving platform
- Verizon offboards customer’s ECPD and informs Jatheon
- Jatheon onboards customer’s archiving accounts
- The onboarded numbers receive an opt-in message from Verizon
- The end-user opts-in and Archiving begins
Please Note: Any messages exchanged over the Verizon numbers during this process will not be archived. Verizon recommends that the customer blocks messaging on the numbers until they are re-onboarded to avoid any data loss.
Important: By signing up for the service you agree to the Verizon Message Archiving service limitation and Terms and Conditions