To create a new journaling rule in the Compliance Management menu on O365 and set the Send Journal reports to the provided journaling address, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Use the Office 365 admin portal to set the rule:
Log into Microsoft Online Portal with your Office 365 admin account. Click on Admin and select Exchange from the drop-down menu. Click on the Compliance Management option and then select Journal Rules.
Before you can create a journaling rule, you must specify the mailbox to receive undelivered journaling reports. Use the "Send undelivered journal reports to" option to choose the mailbox.
Under the Compliance Management tab on the left, find the Journal Rules tab in the upper section.
• Under "Send journal reports to", type in the journaling email address provided
• Give a name to the new rule – preferably, Jatheon
• Under "If the message is sent to or received from..." – choose "Apply to all messages"
• Under "Journal the following messages" – choose "All messages"