To add a Keyword List to a Case, you just need to:
- Head over to the Keyword Lists section
- Find the Keyword List that you want to add to the Case
- Click on the More Menu and select the Add to Case option
- Choose the Case to add to (only the active cases will be presented here, in the alphabetical order)
Once you select a specific Case, the Keyword List will be added to it and a success toast notification will appear.
You will see the Case name both in the Keyword List table and when editing it.
If you want to view the Keyword Lists added to any of the Cases, head over to the Cases section. There, find the Case you want to view the items for and click on the Edit option.
The Keyword Lists tab is the fourth one. There, you can find the list of all the Keyword Lists added to a specific case. The following columns will be shown:
- Keyword List Name and Description
- Date Created
- Action column - the option to Remove from Case.
The table initially presents the last 50 Keyword Lists, but you can easily change the number of items per page to 10 or 25.
Once you click on the Remove from Case option in the More Menu, the Keyword List will disappear from this list and will not have the Case Tag anymore. A success toast notification will appear once the Keyword List is removed from the case.