A short guide on configuring Google Mail journaling.
Add Email Settings
1. Log in to the Google Apps administrator control panel.
2. In the top left corner, click the dropdown menu and select Apps.
3. Click on the Google Apps box.
4. Click Gmail.
5. Scroll down to Advanced settings and click on it.
6. Then, scroll down to Routing and click CONFIGURE.
7. Select the Email messages you want to affect by selecting the following options:
- Internal – sending
- Internal – receiving
Scroll down to Also deliver to and check the box.
Continue to the configuration for delivering to your journaling account.
Next, select Advanced.
Then, enter the journaling address.
9. Click Save.