As an MSP or Account Admin you'll be able to:
- Add a User Mailbox – in case you want to attach another user's mailbox to a specific user. This would enable this user to search for the emails where the given mailbox was involved.
- Associate Mailbox – in case someone leaves your company and the mailbox needs to be taken over by someone.
It's possible to add and associate multiple mailboxes.
In order to do this, you'll need to:
- Log into the Jatheon Cloud platform as an MSP or the Account Admin
- Head over to the Users section
- Choose the Client (in case you are an MSP Admin)
- You'll then see the list of all the users. There, find the user that you want to add/associate the mailbox to and click Edit
Once you click the Edit link, you'll see two tabs – User Details and Mailbox.
Go to the Mailbox tab and you'll see the following sections:
Primary Email Address
This section will present the edited user's primary email.
This section will present the list of all the mailboxes that were added to the edited user.
It will be possible to add a new user mailbox by clicking the Add Mailbox button. There, you'll need to enter the email address of the user whose emails the user who's being edited should be able to search through. Once you enter their email address, a notification will appear confirming that the action has been completed successfully.
There is also an option to remove a user mailbox if needed. This can be done by clicking the bin icon and confirming the action in the confirmation popup.
This section will present the list of all the associated mailboxes.
It will be possible to add a new mailbox association by clicking the New Mailbox button. There, you'll need to select the email address(es) of the user(s) whose emails the user who's being edited should be able to search through. A notification will appear confirming that the action has been completed successfully.